Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ain't many people know what you're talkin about. I was in Oklahoma last week and looks like those guys made it to the finals. Big todo on the news and in the City about it. The mayor was talkin about the improvements they was goin to do to the City and how this would bring OKC to the international forefront. (Note-it sounds pretty country, but all of us refer to Oklahoma City as 'the City'). Best of luck, hope they go on and win it all, and when they do I hope I all the gangs and cranksters in OKC decide to move somewhere else. The working girls on Lincoln Blvd. can stay, as our legislators need somethin to do in their free time.

OP
OP
Charmin

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ain't many people know what you're talkin about. I was in Oklahoma last week and looks like those guys made it to the finals. Big todo on the news and in the City about it. The mayor was talkin about the improvements they was goin to do to the City and how this would bring OKC to the international forefront. (Note-it sounds pretty country, but all of us refer to Oklahoma City as 'the City'). Best of luck, hope they go on and win it all, and when they do I hope I all the gangs and cranksters in OKC decide to move somewhere else. The working girls on Lincoln Blvd. can stay, as our legislators need somethin to do in their free time.
Yes, this is a big "todo" for us, RGINN.....we're kinda proud of these guys. Hope it does bring Oklahoma to the forefront and all this hype about the Thunder may help the the image of our state.
(I don't know nothin' about those working girls on Lincoln Blvd., so I'll just have to take you word on that :laughing7: .)

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I would hope you don't know much about the workin girls on Lincoln, Charmin. I only know cause I heard some stories from an ex-convict I met. He has reformed but is more or less in the same line of work doin a fine job as a state representative from somewhere in SE Oklahoma, I think. I don't think the state image is that bad, as long as we've got Arkansas to point to. I'm jokin a lot in this post, kiddo. I spose if Oklahoma wants to be known for basketball that's fine. In 1969 the Daily Gaylord ranked me #2 in the state in Class B basketball in rebounds, and my teammate under the bucket Earl Melton got ranked #1. (They obviously got the stats switched) Let the Thunder roll!!

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thoght you was yaking bout sumtin else,,, my replie is 'lighting'

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
Oh Good Lord!!! Y'all go ahead and pretend you don't hear the Thunder!!! I'm enjoying every minute of it!!! Great picture(s) Josie!! I should share pawhuska's big tailgate party, huh?

OP
OP
Charmin

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh Good Lord!!! Y'all go ahead and pretend you don't hear the Thunder!!! I'm enjoying every minute of it!!! Great picture(s) Josie!! I should share pawhuska's big tailgate party, huh?
Yes, you should share those tailgate party pics, Lisa......Wasn't that game awesome?! Durant is AMAZING! Can't wait to watch tonight's game!!!!

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did someone say party
th.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions