Zoyboys Coppa Recovery with the BDD Team

Colonial Zoyboy

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2006
PA
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
Zoyboy's Coppa Recovery with the BDD Team

Yo, folks, vpone, KirkPA, PACO, and I got out to a research site today. This site yielded two buttons, a musketball, and other GARBAGE. :D

Well, to make a long metal detecting story short, I was sweeping with self-proclaimed professionalism, when I was startled with a loud hit. :D Yes, I didn't know if it was reading on the "P" on "Penny" since I had a garbage bag over the professional detector. :D Yes, folks, it was raining, sleeting, snowing, drizzling, etc. and Bone Dry Detecting was out detecting like a bunch of detecting rejects. :D This loud hit turned out to be an unidentifiable coppa. :D

The slug coppa's personal statistics are:
-Diameter: 28 mm
-Weight: 9.30 grams

coppa12001.jpg

Bone Dry Detecting...Levman :D

P.S. Tumbling of the slug is imminent. :D

Upvote 0
Re: Zoyboy's Coppa Recovery with the BDD Team

As a brother of the zoyster, KirkPA is a proud baboon detectorist. :D (Can you picture a baboon detecting? :D) Folks, it is definitely a Colonial. This area was settled in the 1700s and is located out of our county. Yes, dudes, this is our first Colonial outside of good ole BDD county. :D

BDD...Kirkie

KirkPA said:
As a brother of the zoyster, KirkPA is a proud baboon detectorist. :D (Can you picture a baboon detecting? :D) Folks, it is definitely a Colonial. This area was settled in the 1700s and is located out of our county. Yes, dudes, this is our first Colonial outside of good ole BDD county. :D

BDD...Kirkie

Would that be a Cynocephalus baboon or Hamadryas (red-assed) babbon?

Great recovery!

ah. . . maybe change the name to: Bone Chilling Detecting?

Not a pretty looking coin but you got the right spirit. Your no fair weather detecting dude 8) With this attitude your soon have a mega collection of colonial beauties :D

Happy X-mas & I guess your as pumped as me about what 2008 holds ;D

I think I see the outline of Mona Lisa on that coin! :D

Hope the tumble procedure makes it identifiable for you!

Don

:-\ :-\ :-\ i got a copper today too,, still hopeful to see somethin on it... :P :P

Don in South Jersey said:

Don

Who? Huh? I never heard of her. :P ;) :D

Does she detect? :P :D

BDD...Kirk

P.S. We won't expect a reply from her on our BDD threads. I guess we are too haughty. :D ;D

Kyle,
Congrats to you & BDD. You guys are die hards for sure.
Was the garbage bag really for Kirks finds? Come on, you can tell us. ;)
Great job.
-MM-

Goes without saying - the BDD team is stupendous: \stu̇-ˈpen-dəs, styu̇-\adj: causing astonishment esp.because of great size or height
syn:tremendous,prodigious,monumental !

Glad to see the research paying off

Your post brings to mind the US Post Office...neither rain nor sleet nor snow nor freezing rain the mail get delivered !
Neither rain nor sleet nor snow nor freezing rain BDD gets the coppas delivered ! (to Tnet)

Cool find Zoyster ! 8)

D.

You guys are on fire with those coppas, good work wtg. Your research is paying off well
HH
Glenn

You deserve to be back on top, brother. Once again, you made KirkPA proud. :-* :D ;D

BDD...Kirk

I'm glad the whole BDD crew got a chance to swing their machines. With the passion you show for this hobby, it's hard to stay away for even a week.

Big Congrats to you, Kyle, for doing the ra'search and then finding what you were looking for!!
Keep the Passion High!!

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

Captn_SE said:
I'm glad the whole BDD crew got a chance to swing their machines. With the passion you show for this hobby, it's hard to stay away for even a week.

Big Congrats to you, Kyle, for doing the ra'search and then finding what you were looking for!!
Keep the Passion High!!

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

Thanks, Dan, for the kind metal detecting reply. :D Buddy, you are due for another wilver, which would put you at 650. You are the king of wilver and SoCal.

Keep the passion high, man.

Bone Dry Detecting...KylePA

Don in South Jersey said:

Don

Naw....My coins are gold, Don! :D Another great find, Zoy! :) :)

Attachments

• mona lisa coin.jpg
    mona lisa coin.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 316

Zoy that's some real dedication my man ! I can see you and the crew pulling coppas in a blizzard . Only true professionals like BDD would even attempt such a feet . You know the old saying " You can bark with the big dogs or pee with the puppies " . Good luck bud on the New Year and congrats on the coppa !.... ;D

Ratman 8)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back