What's new

Bullet I.D.

Caintuk

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
137
Golden Thread
0
Location
KENTUCKY
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20200928_132429.webp20200928_132358.webp
Found this unusual bullet next to a carved .69 3 ringer. It measures ab out .50 cal the best I can tell. Thoughts?
 
Upvote 0
Looks like a Sharps carbine bullet to me.
 
I'm with Ripcon as a Sharps Carbine CW bullet.
 
Well you say "About" is it 50 or 52....Im going with a sharps 52. Cavalry area, keep digging
 
It is from a Rosyln Carbine. Thanks everyone for the help.
 
I cannot find a Roslyn carbine on the internet. Can you post a link for me so I can see what one looks like. I don't think I have ever heard of a Roslyn.
 
I stand corrected. It is a Josyln carbine. Sorry gor the typo.
 
Heck I was thinking it's a Spencer , but it's been what seems like years since I have dug any drops .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom