What's new

Rare Gardiner explosive bullets

Digger70pa

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
737
Reaction score
2,410
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Cumberland Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I got out Sunday to relic hunt after work. Im glad I did. I found a few very rare Gardiner explosive bullets.
 

Attachments

  • 20260329_160158.webp
    20260329_160158.webp
    2.1 MB · Views: 90
  • 20260329_160208.webp
    20260329_160208.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 68
  • 20260329_164059.webp
    20260329_164059.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 68
  • 20260329_183842.webp
    20260329_183842.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 67
  • 20260329_183749.webp
    20260329_183749.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 71
  • 20260329_210400.webp
    20260329_210400.webp
    154.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 20260329_210429.webp
    20260329_210429.webp
    138.5 KB · Views: 76
Upvote 0
Super finds!! Congrats :icon_thumleft:
 
Rare finds. Its amazing to me all the different types back then and some of the ideas they came up with. Like the Williams cleaner how it never did what it was supposed to do. I guess the most accurate is still the Whitworth.
Good hunt.
 
Rare finds. Its amazing to me all the different types back then and some of the ideas they came up with. Like the Williams cleaner how it never did what it was supposed to do. I guess the most accurate is still the Whitworth.
Good hunt.
Thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom