Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This seems very cool. Red Desert would you mind dowsing a picture for me?

Sure, you can make a new thread post, in the dowsing board or request by PM to have it done through private email.

tomjiggy

Sep 18, 2010
If your dowsing is accurate(I can't refute it as I have never researched this topic before) be very careful when digging those spots. Since you have been refering heavily to "Japanese" I presume that you are in the Phillipines? In a previously occupied Japanese area? If so, they left in a hurry, but most importantly they left nothing behind that was worth value unless it was heavily booby trapped. The Japanese literally robbed every place they occupied as they viewed those they conquered as inferior and not worthy of riches of any kind. You might even find some boxes of copper/bronze coins from China as they used them for their metal to make bullets and such. They shipped everything back to Japan, anything they could use or that had value. Again, anything they might have left behind was laid with traps so that it couldn't be used by their enemies, which just happened to be everybody.

OP
OP
R

reynaldo resuento

May 20, 2012
zamboanga
Detector(s) used
Aurameter, L-rod, Bobber, Bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your dowsing is accurate(I can't refute it as I have never researched this topic before) be very careful when digging those spots. Since you have been refering heavily to "Japanese" I presume that you are in the Phillipines? In a previously occupied Japanese area? If so, they left in a hurry, but most importantly they left nothing behind that was worth value unless it was heavily booby trapped. The Japanese literally robbed every place they occupied as they viewed those they conquered as inferior and not worthy of riches of any kind. You might even find some boxes of copper/bronze coins from China as they used them for their metal to make bullets and such. They shipped everything back to Japan, anything they could use or that had value. Again, anything they might have left behind was laid with traps so that it couldn't be used by their enemies, which just happened to be everybody.

Thanks tom, for the advice.

OP
OP
R

reynaldo resuento

May 20, 2012
zamboanga
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good day, pls help, if something valuable object inside... tnx rey Image0475.jpg Image0493.jpg

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I enlarged the one photo....1st question, have you found anything yet? Next question, did you hit a solid rock area or find any quartz?

Attachments

• Image0475_2LG.jpg
    Image0475_2LG.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 127
OP
OP
R

reynaldo resuento

May 20, 2012
zamboanga
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the area is in the beach, I would like to send thru your email some pictures that will help you to analyze. what is your email add? red desert

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll send you a PM.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Problem (mystery of the cement seashells and corals) now has been solve. I cropped, enlarged the view down in the hole at the beach. That is a cement mixer used to make the cement seashells and the other Japanese cement rocks with treasure symbol/signs which they used along with carved tree markings. Mixing cement with beach sand, is much easier and faster than carving rocks.

Attachments

• cementmixer.jpg
    cementmixer.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 113

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is one of the two cement rocks with signs we dowsed in the hole at the beach. Also was cement seashell down there.

Attachments

• Image0563X-Rey.jpg
    Image0563X-Rey.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 105

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wrong photo, that was the other.

Attachments

• Image0556X-Rey.jpg
    Image0556X-Rey.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 96

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rey sent me a few pics of the cement shell and coral finds from the hole. My opinion on these, the Japanese left nice detailed and large enough artifacts should be good for a museum display.

Attachments

• 3Image0291-rey-B.jpg
    3Image0291-rey-B.jpg
    527.6 KB · Views: 105
  • 6Image0406-rey-B.jpg
    6Image0406-rey-B.jpg
    535.5 KB · Views: 113

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The cement seashells found 20 feet down by the one property owner, were simple shells and coral.....probably used to mark a tunnel location, before being filled in with dirt.

Attachments

• seashells_cementLG_1.jpg
    seashells_cementLG_1.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 99

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread