What's new

Three mountain lions seen above Murphys, CA

TerryC

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
7,855
Reaction score
11,225
Golden Thread
0
Location
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A momma lion and two year-old cubs were seen by Judy's granddaughter recently. On the flume. Judy's son, Dan, also saw them. Pooh! No camera available! Keep alert! TTC
 
Keep alert and always have a weapon with you and ready.........
 
A nice. 30-06 will take car of them
 
Why would you want to "take care of them"? They weren't bothering you were they?
 
Yep,Cali has a very Robust lion population....a whole lot more than "they", claim...has always amused me to hear their quotes when I know,they know darn well what our studies have shown
 
More lions around here (Murphys) than most will know. Hasn't been a lion attack-death since the '60s, in the entire US. Right? Bears kill some but not lions. My first shot will be in the air. That, I'm sure, would end the confrontation. I'm not inclined to kill anything....for a few years now. TTC
 
pretty sure people have been killed since the 60s, A bike rider or two that I remember hearing about. No matter what I would rather live here where they are than deal with anything down in the city. Life in general is pretty dangerous a cougar is just one more thing.
 
I stand corrected. I will check. Tnx. Many more bear killings, I'm sure. TTC
 
I stand corrected. I will check. Tnx. Many more bear killings, I'm sure. TTC
..........not in Calif...which has possibly the largest Black Bear Population in the US right now......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom