North American Copper Artifact Trade Project needs your help

Monette

Apr 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am compiling a master database of all copper artifacts discovered in North America, and have so far gotten databases from numerous museums including NYC and DC and also some private collectors. PLEASE, if you find a prehistoric copper artifact, contact me. All I need is where you found it, what it is (describe well or provide photo), and whether you want your information to be anonymous. Where you found it could be as general as just the county. I don't give away any specific locations. You can see more at my website, Home - Monette Bebow-Reinhard and also, I provide a free subscription to a newsletter, the Archaic Copper News - the only one of its kind with updates on copper artifacts, datings and more.

Thanks! And yes, I have posted here in the past, but thought I'd put out a reminder.

Monette Bebow-Reinhard

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What software are you using for a database?

OP
OP
M

Monette

Apr 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm using Excel. I find it works wonderfully for sorting by whatever I'd look to get a close look at, whether location, artifact or donor.

Monette

OP
OP
M

Monette

Apr 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Need contact for Richard Bierman

Richard subscribed to my Archaic Copper Artifact newsletter and I noted that I found him here at Treasure Net. Does anyone have an email for him? Or have him contact me at [email protected] - I lost his email somehow. Thanks!

Monette

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions