Working on heavier L-rod UPDATE

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I made some adjustments to the dimensions and I got the heavier rod working now. I was just outside in high winds and it was still a bit bouncy but it was working like I want. So this is encouraging. I'm getting close to having this system ready to go. I hope to keep the price under $200 for the rod and transmitter. Compare this to over $1000 for other equipment.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am really liking this heavier rod. It's not heavy, just heavier than the light one. The wind is just howling outside and it pulls to the target on a sweep very nicely, even better than the light rod. Maybe I should call this one the "Light Rod" because as it is it weighs just under one ounce. I need to make some changes to it as it is sort of held together hay-wire style. My mom used to always say when something broke "The thing went hay-wire." meaning they used bailing wire to hold it back together.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I made some adjustments to the dimensions and I got the heavier rod working now. I was just outside in high winds and it was still a bit bouncy but it was working like I want. So this is encouraging. I'm getting close to having this system ready to go. I hope to keep the price under $200 for the rod and transmitter. Compare this to over $1000 for other equipment.
Why worry about cost?...If it does what you say it will pay for its self in a few months...Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions