detecting ancient mounds,dried up river beds and leylines in Machu Picchu

ORGANICshaman

Sep 10, 2016
Mother jungle cloud forest machu picchu
Detector(s) used
Wire and biro dowsing rods,magnet on a string, $50 kids detector and a chatty friendly Gnome/Djinn.
Primary Interest:
Other
Hola I'm new here byt have lurked for a few months. To cut a very long story short while training to be a shaman I have been doing some mammoth solo trips in the cloud forest..last trip I went looking for the easter island..nazca..cusco..machu picchu leyline. .found it and discovered a very ancient tunnel system and a resonating mountain stream and 30-60 mounds which I think are tombs..pre incan..palao sandskrit culture.

Looking for an experienced partner. .volunteers and new friends to share this amazing find.

First bit of help I need..I'm on a budget.teknetics.eurotek standard ($160) or alpha 2000 $200 (both 8" coils) or minelab go find 20 $160

Or is there anyone here selling a good quality second hand one?

I'm also planning to dowse and ask for help from the spirits to help locate a few points of interest using laminated print outs of Google earth,plant ceremonies and follow bats to cave entrances. Anyone here living in peru?

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard!

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
I hope you find what you seek.

Good luck.

OP
OP
ORGANICshaman

ORGANICshaman

Sep 10, 2016
Detector(s) used
Wire and biro dowsing rods,magnet on a string, $50 kids detector and a chatty friendly Gnome/Djinn.
Primary Interest:
Other
Gentlemen I believe I have found Solomon's mine and possibly the lost city of Akakor. Difficult to believe I know..so I'm going back up there with dowsing rods..a cheap ass detector and some organics. Watch this space.

Looking for an experienced partner someone who can think outside The box. The legends of Ophir been in peru are correct..at the end of a Amazonian tributary named after Solomon..in a mine three stories down located on an energy vortex and dragonline that runs from machu picchu to giza.

Need someone here ASAP

OP
OP
ORGANICshaman

ORGANICshaman

Sep 10, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The entrances to the tunnels and tombs are visible on the third dimension but under the influence of a plant ceremony you enter the fourth. Everything then comes into focus..the access points and the Fae.

If your interested in my story come find me on Facebook.I got about 60 mounds..two of which seem collapsed. I want to excavate these plus a cave high up on the mountain I will also douse and pan these dried river beds.

OP
OP
ORGANICshaman

ORGANICshaman

Sep 10, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The place on the surface seems to be a religious site to Virococha,pyramids and flying dragons..It's connected to the Hyksos six kings/chachapoya.

OP
OP
ORGANICshaman

ORGANICshaman

Sep 10, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Lots of similarities with the resonating La Mana pyramid in Ecuador. .Marcawasi...and great Zimbabwe. Lots of stone heads...pyramid faces with one or two eyes.most of the heads seem to be skulls..two of three dimensional depending on the light. The gylphs seem to be Palao sandskrit or ancient Phoenician. The whole area is littered with multi coloured stone so different to the surrounding area.

OP
OP
ORGANICshaman

ORGANICshaman

Sep 10, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
downloadfile-4.jpeg And over and over there's imagery of a tall slim white guy with a beard and white clothes..with a Dragon..down the mine..walking with villagers..villagers who were taken down below..their houses are identical to the cachapoyas/great Zimbabwe/stonehenge. I am smack bang in the middle of three dragon leylines with the centre one running through the site. The mountain is made of quartz..massive boulders everywhere.

OP
OP
ORGANICshaman

ORGANICshaman

Sep 10, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
unnamed.jpg

I read somewhere the Chachapoya indians..were white..blond hair with viking DNA..V1 Kings.Six hyksos Hebrew kings..the hebrew pharoes..check out the statue of what I believe are the six kings.

OP
OP
ORGANICshaman

ORGANICshaman

Sep 10, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
https://nicholasasheshov.com/2011/12/22/bishop-savoy-king-solomon-and-the-incas/

Hard to believe?
.I thought the same but after months of research into what i experienced when my pineal gland locked into the mountains energies and I spent several days..for want of a better word tripping..these are my conclusions after I read this about the explorer who discovered the nearby last city of the Incas..Vilcabamba and the viking descent Chachapoyas.

Makes sense the Incas last stand was close to their inexhaustible gold supply.the site also has early morning rumbling from deep below the earth. Also there's the missing gold of 11,000 llamas..11,000 pounds of gold that vanished on its way north to pay for the Incas ransom. I saw nothing to indicate llamas but its something on my mind.

It's my intention to not go public..but to buy up the land and turn it into a protected nature park and continue studying exactly what it is. The last thing I want is a goldrush into these pristine mountains home of these ancient sacred waters and energies.
https://nicholasasheshov.com/2011/12/22/bishop-savoy-king-solomon-and-the-incas/

Last edited:
OP
OP
ORGANICshaman

ORGANICshaman

Sep 10, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
And admin if you feel this thread needs to be moved please do it..I need maximum exposure in my search for a partner/sponser or even volunteers to help clear jungle/detect the old inca trails and ancient river beds.

A partner ideally would speak Spanish ..be living in peru and have access to a deep penetrating detector. However would also be interested in taking on a sponser..all i need is a mentor.with good legal experience, access to a good detector and some good contacts and knowledge to the mysteries.

OP
OP
ORGANICshaman

ORGANICshaman

Sep 10, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
So what happened to Samon? Tatunca Nara explained that Samon's empire was a mirror image of Akakor, located by a mighty (Amazon?) river. Lhasa often visited his brother with his flying disk to form a strong link between the two nations. In 3056 BC, he commanded the construction of a great city at the mouth of the Amazon River named, Ofir. Ofir became a powerful seaport. Here, Samon's empire docked with their valuable cargoes of gold, silver, ancient scrolls, rare woods, fine fabrics, and unknown green stones

Solomon. .Samon. .?Opir..Ophir?..I Believe as the piri Reis map indicates the ancient mariners of the Mediterranean where well aware of south America. Also check out the Cocaine in the Egyptian mummies.

OP
OP
ORGANICshaman

ORGANICshaman

Sep 10, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm going off grid tomorrow..plan to set up a small camp nearby..do some plant ceremonies and communicate with the Fae.

Best way of contact is organicshamanperu at gmailcom

Last edited:
OP
OP
ORGANICshaman

ORGANICshaman

Sep 10, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread