What's new

I'm digging in Russia. SouthKlad

bond007

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
98
Reaction score
97
Golden Thread
0
Location
Russia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So far, the video is in Russian, but with time I can add English subtitles.
Put your likes. Subscribe to the channel. I'll be very grateful.

PS: Sorry for my english, I'm writing a translator through Google
PSS: In this topic I will constantly publish my videos.
PSSS: Who will be easy, subscribe to my social networks

📹 YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/southklad
📷 Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/southklad
✅ Vkontakte community https://vk.com/southklad
⭐ Twitter https://twitter.com/southklad
☝ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009624220518
 
I'll start perhaps with a video about our rides of diggers









 
Preparation for the gathering of treasure hunters

 
Only a treasure, a felts purse ...

 
How to properly hold a metal detector :laughing7:

 
Many finds ...

 
The first beach video. Good find and sunset

 
Where to look for treasures

 
Beach Search in Hong Kong

 
Search for treasure in a cave

 
Beach Search on the Black Sea

 
Beach search in China

 
The treasure in the doll at the bottom of the river

 
Almost beaten place...

 
Last Departure of the Past Year

 
Found in 2015, or what we remember last year

 
Trial dive on lakes

 
Test scuba "Pelican"

 
Dive for gold!!!

 
The search for treasure

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom