What's new

I'm digging in Russia. SouthKlad

bond007

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
98
Reaction score
97
Golden Thread
0
Location
Russia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So far, the video is in Russian, but with time I can add English subtitles.
Put your likes. Subscribe to the channel. I'll be very grateful.

PS: Sorry for my english, I'm writing a translator through Google
PSS: In this topic I will constantly publish my videos.
PSSS: Who will be easy, subscribe to my social networks

📹 YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/southklad
📷 Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/southklad
✅ Vkontakte community https://vk.com/southklad
⭐ Twitter https://twitter.com/southklad
☝ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009624220518
 
Rise from the bottom of the river of a rare tank T-34-76

 
Beach Search Phuket

 
Features of the national Russian extreme

 
Abandoned house...

 
Russian Spring ...

 
A little was aired =)

 
Well, that's all for now. I hope I did not tire you. Now I will publish new videos in this thread. Thank you friends for your attention.
 
About the treasure of Stepan Razin
Descent into the Abyss
Found a corpse under the rock

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom