What's new

1715 Homestead - Part 3 more period items!

Jaichim24

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2010
Messages
317
Reaction score
603
Golden Thread
0
Location
CT
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
***UPDATE I finally managed to make a video of this hunt, check it out!



I had formatted this pics a week or so ago and I forgot to post them!! If you are interested, below are links to my first 2 outings at this fantastic site. It just keeps producing. This time around I concentrated my efforts in front of the 1715 structure with some nice results.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...ead-permission-yields-many-period-relics.html


http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...riod-items-old-silver-id-help-few-relics.html



Enjoy the pics.
 

Attachments

  • 20150708_070406.webp
    20150708_070406.webp
    63.7 KB · Views: 209
  • 20150708_070417.webp
    20150708_070417.webp
    68.3 KB · Views: 192
  • 20150708_070428.webp
    20150708_070428.webp
    47.4 KB · Views: 190
  • 20150708_070440.webp
    20150708_070440.webp
    43 KB · Views: 191
  • 20150708_070706.webp
    20150708_070706.webp
    43 KB · Views: 178
  • 20150708_070454.webp
    20150708_070454.webp
    58.4 KB · Views: 191
  • 20150708_070711.webp
    20150708_070711.webp
    54.5 KB · Views: 182
  • 20150708_070531.webp
    20150708_070531.webp
    44.7 KB · Views: 179
  • 20150708_070548.webp
    20150708_070548.webp
    44.8 KB · Views: 186
  • 20150708_070542.webp
    20150708_070542.webp
    77.1 KB · Views: 180
  • 20150708_070553.webp
    20150708_070553.webp
    47.1 KB · Views: 190
  • 20150708_070608.webp
    20150708_070608.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 167
  • 20150708_070625.webp
    20150708_070625.webp
    27.7 KB · Views: 180
  • 20150708_070632.webp
    20150708_070632.webp
    48.9 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Upvote 24
Great finds! That's also a very nice key. Would love to find one that nice someday.:thumbsup:
 
Just an incredible site you have access to there - wow - I looked at the links you provided , amazing date range and quality of
finds too .
 
Looks like a great place to hunt and it's producing nicely. What detector are you using?
 
Love the skeleton keys, good job on the old coinage too!
 
Looks like a great place to hunt and it's producing nicely. What detector are you using?


I use a Minelab e-Trac with an inline X-1 Probe. I also have the 6X8 10X12 12X15 and 15X18 SEF coils for it.
 
Nice finds and cool skeleton key. I just love the green patina on the IHP and key. Amazing.:thumbsup:
 
Great fnds, love those skeleton keys.
 
Well, of all those great items you unearthed on this great hunt,I like that old key the most.
 
This place is a treasure trove! You never know what you're going to find. Keep up the good work and please keep posting.
 
AH THE KEY TO DAVEY JONES LOCKER FULL OF FINDS , NICE FINDS.
 
Cool digs. Really like that key!
 
Nice shield nickle! :thumbsup:
 
Great hunt and finds but where are the period finds?
 
Awesome hunt, many nice finds! Congratulations!
 
I finally got the time to make a video from this hunt, check it out and enjoy!

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom