Ammoman
Bronze Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Am I stronger than i think i am? This tool bends like a wet noodle.
Thank Goodness i didn't pay for this hand digger. It appears to be made of soft metal and bends every time i use it. I just bend it back over my knee and keep on truckin. I was thinking of going with a Lesche. Looks like they have different models. Is any one model better than the other?

Thank Goodness i didn't pay for this hand digger. It appears to be made of soft metal and bends every time i use it. I just bend it back over my knee and keep on truckin. I was thinking of going with a Lesche. Looks like they have different models. Is any one model better than the other?

Last edited:
Parks and ball fields to, Because your not "digging" and looky loos just don't seem to get upset as easily. Then there will be the one that is just upset anyhow!







