What's new

04/22 Beach Sapphires & Ice

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
04/22 Beach Sapphires & Ice

Hit the beach this evening with my huntin Pal Tony ... It was a pretty dismal evening for me in the finds ... Tony had taken me to school in the ring department, and I was leaving the beach in a disparaged frame of mind ... Just as I was almost off the lane, a double blip on the sand shark rings out ... Oh great, another hair pin I mutter, i'll pass on this one ... Well, what the hay, last signal of the day ... Dig down and I see a bit of shine from my headlamp ... Wow, another pull tab i'm thinking ... Reach down and out pops a sweet 14k 13.5g bracelet with 24 diamonds, 25 sapphires. Salvaged the day and celebrated with a fine waffle house breakfast. I think i'll keep on digging those bobby-pins.

Happy Hunting!
 

Attachments

  • 0422 001.webp
    0422 001.webp
    64.7 KB · Views: 578
  • 0422 007.webp
    0422 007.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 566
Upvote 0
Re: 04/22 Beach Sapphires & Ice

On the way out...then.........BAM !!!!!! Out pops the best find of the day !!! Thats usually the way it works right ???

WTG

Rockyredbaron

HH to all
 
Re: 04/22 Beach Sapphires & Ice

Beautiful bracelet! Congrats again.
 
Re: 04/22 Beach Sapphires & Ice

If all the bobby-pins looked like that one Dew,
I would dig them all too!! Congratulations.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Re: 04/22 Beach Sapphires & Ice

pretty cool!!!!
 
Re: 04/22 Beach Sapphires & Ice

Awesome!!! The Waffle house also, can not beat that!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom