What's new

1 ton more of .....

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tractor weights. $280
 
Around here, those tractor weights can be sold for $$$$.

I hope you aren't scrapping valuable weights for scrap value!!!!

Have you tried listing them on Craigslist? Ebay?

I have seen pairs of Farmall front tractor weights sell for over $200. Some rare Allis frame weights sell for $200 per side.

The last time I checked, no name suitcase weights were selling for $55 to $70 each. Add a brand name, and the value jumps to $100 each.
 
clovis97 said:
Around here, those tractor weights can be sold for $$$$.

I hope you aren't scrapping valuable weights for scrap value!!!!

Have you tried listing them on Craigslist? Ebay?

I have seen pairs of Farmall front tractor weights sell for over $200. Some rare Allis frame weights sell for $200 per side.

The last time I checked, no name suitcase weights were selling for $55 to $70 each. Add a brand name, and the value jumps to $100 each.
these were very old and were buried 3 ft. down. Ihope we didnt screw up :-\
 
Most guys sandblast tractor weights and then paint them before use.
 
What do you use to lift them. I know a guy who has acouple of them and wants them gone but I don't have anything to lift them. Ill haveto check them and see if they are labeled with :headbang:a name.
 
clovis97 said:
Most guys sandblast tractor weights and then paint them before use.
i thank you 4 the advice
 
DemonWolfe said:
What do you use to lift them. I know a guy who has acouple of them and wants them gone but I don't have anything to lift them. Ill haveto check them and see if they are labeled with :headbang:a name.
tilt trailer and plenty of chain with a come along. we loaded 1 ton in about 1 hour :hello:
 
Just seen about 600 pounds of old rusty John Deere weights sell for $700.00 at a farm auction. That's over a dollar a pound. A lot of guys shaking their heads after that.
 
In used equipment, the parts are always worth more than the whole.. The only problem is storing the unit until all the goodies are sold off :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom