What's new

10-11 finds pics added

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hit the beach at 10 a.m. Another gorgeous day!

Started working the wet sand to catch what was left of the low tide.

Wet sand wasn't giving up much.

High tide line I scooped up a car alarm fob. (My first)

Ran into Les and Ken. Les was testing out an Infinium. He showed me a couple of his keepers. We chatted for a bit. Then, after being inspired by the sight of gold, I tried my luck in the dry sand.

I hit a few coin spills, not too bad.

I ended my hunt at 4 p.m.

For some reason my camera doesn't want to transmit photos to my computer at this time. So, I will see if I can figure it out later.

For now you'll just have to use your imagination.

The haul: $ 4.45 : 10 q, 15 d, 3 n, 30 p including 1 shield penny, 1 car alarm key fob.
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    91.5 KB · Views: 156
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    65.4 KB · Views: 155
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    84.7 KB · Views: 180
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    47.4 KB · Views: 149
Upvote 0
Re: 10-11 finds

I'm imagining, "No Gold"...... "but I paid for the gas to get to the beach and got some exercise at a beautiful place,.... met up with good friends." Ain't all that bad. HH, That all makes it a Good hunt for me. Ralph
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom