What's new

10 $2 in consecutive order.

Curious The George

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
655
Reaction score
133
Golden Thread
1
Location
East Coast
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Metrotech
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lady at the local bank keeps unusual things for me. I just got 10 $2 bills from her in consecutive order. All are clean and crisp, no folds, bent corners. The little black number that is in four places on the bill face is 5 and the same on all 10 of the bills. Series 2003A.

Are these worth any more than the $20 I gave for them?
 
IMO only if they are star notes. I can get consecutive $2s at my bank every day.

They're cool though. Tuck them back for 10 years and they may have a nice premium.

JasonB
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom