What's new

10-25 finds

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had planned on hunting my usual beach. However, on the way down there, traffic was detoured due to an accident. The detour sent me towards another beach. So instead of sitting in bumper to bumper traffic eating away at my hunting time, plan b.

I hunted from 9:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.

Not my most productive hunt. I managed a nickel, a ring and 5 pennies, I think. They are pretty toasted and they are soaking.

Finds straight from the pouch
002.webp

120 pulltabs
004.webp
 
Upvote 0
Keep hitting that area, You are getting closer to the Gold, If you are pulling up that many old pull tabs!!!! HH Chug

When i hit an area that has the old style tabs I slow way down!!!! Love the gold and silver that pops up!!!
 
Thanks for helping to clean that beach up. Obviously it's used pretty heavily, based on the pulltabs alone. I too think cleaning that area will yield more rings.

BTW, what kind is that ring? Close-up, maybe?
 
Well, if you're not digging pulltabs, you not digging gold, so you're doing everything right.

This entire beach hunting season I found one steel ring. That's it.

Looks like you've done better than me. Congrats! :icon_thumleft:
 
I am not sure if you are bragging or complaining?? :icon_scratch: Looks like a white gold wedding band to me.... I am leaving soon to hunt the outgoing tide and I would take it today.....
 
I always thought....wouldn't it be really neat if suddenly our economy was based on pull tabs??? :notworthy: Lordy, all of us MDers would be RICH...........LOL :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

I miss hitting the Virginia beaches! Hope to try out the TX beaches someday soon.
Mel

borninok
 
Thanks for the replies everybody.

Tuberale, heres a close up of the ring. It's not marked, but looks like it was repaired where the corrosion is. I was thinking it was a junk ring but if so why have it repaired? :dontknow:
001.webp
 
big willie style.keep hitting that spot more gold awaits there :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom