willie d
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2005
- Messages
- 4,010
- Reaction score
- 394
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Close enough to the beach
- Detector(s) used
- **Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Today was not a nice day.
80% chance of rain and winds about 25 mph. The surf forecast called for calm seas with winds pushing offshore.
Cool, I figured calm seas and the the winds would push when the tide was out. I decided I would hunt the water with my Tiger Shark.
On the way to the beach it was raining which I expected. Imagine my surprise when I hear 2.5 ft waves crashing every few seconds or so.
I wore a wet suit given the rain/wind combo while in the water. I was able to get waist deep at most. All the wave activity made the bottom tough to negotiate. Stuck to knee deep to ankle deep mostly. The water didn't produce much.
I didn't fare much better in the wet and dry sand.
Video camera is not waterproof, so no video of the hunt and pics of the finds were sufficient.
6.5 hours of finds straight from the pouch.

The best of it.

Met my bobby pin quota.

80% chance of rain and winds about 25 mph. The surf forecast called for calm seas with winds pushing offshore.
Cool, I figured calm seas and the the winds would push when the tide was out. I decided I would hunt the water with my Tiger Shark.
On the way to the beach it was raining which I expected. Imagine my surprise when I hear 2.5 ft waves crashing every few seconds or so.
I wore a wet suit given the rain/wind combo while in the water. I was able to get waist deep at most. All the wave activity made the bottom tough to negotiate. Stuck to knee deep to ankle deep mostly. The water didn't produce much.
I didn't fare much better in the wet and dry sand.
Video camera is not waterproof, so no video of the hunt and pics of the finds were sufficient.
6.5 hours of finds straight from the pouch.

The best of it.

Met my bobby pin quota.

Upvote
0









