D david.jensen Jr. Member Joined Sep 20, 2016 Messages 77 Reaction score 139 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 27, 2016 #1 Went to 40 to 50 banks ... I'd say it paid off: Upvote 4
kcm Gold Member Joined Feb 29, 2016 Messages 5,867 Reaction score 7,093 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Minnesota Detector(s) used Tesoro Silver uMax Primary Interest: Other Nov 27, 2016 #2 I'd hate to guess how many miles it would take for me to even FIND 50 banks!!
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 27, 2016 #3 Seems like you would have to do this full time for months and months to get lucky like your posts show!!!!!! Great finds
Seems like you would have to do this full time for months and months to get lucky like your posts show!!!!!! Great finds
Scrappy Gold Member Joined Mar 6, 2014 Messages 9,215 Reaction score 14,047 Golden Thread 7 Location 17th century 🥇 Banner finds 7 Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Nov 27, 2016 #4 Very nice scores young man. BMW aught to pay that gas bill of yours for all that free advertising! Best of luck I the future
Very nice scores young man. BMW aught to pay that gas bill of yours for all that free advertising! Best of luck I the future