What's new

$1070 in halfs (1 box and $570 in dumps) - best this year!

Fredness

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2009
Messages
346
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Boxes have sucked lately, so I decided to do the reused old wrapper dumps first.
No silver. But, there were some keepers:
19 - 2002D in one roll with a stray old clad (someone cherry picked a FED roll for their album)
19 - 2004D in one roll with a stray old clad

Brinks box:
1971S
1979S Var I (closed S) DCam with cheek rub from roll
1987S
7 - 1964
12 - 40%
2 - Walkers

Sorry for the crapy cell pix, but I did try to get the camera reflection in the '79 to show off the DCAM, shame you can't see how frosty the reliefs are... :(
 

Attachments

  • 1979v1.webp
    1979v1.webp
    68.2 KB · Views: 497
  • Haul.webp
    Haul.webp
    73.5 KB · Views: 491
Upvote 0
Fredness said:
Boxes have sucked lately, so I decided to do the reused old wrapper dumps first.
No silver. But, there were some keepers:
19 - 2002D in one roll with a stray old clad (someone cherry picked a FED roll for their album)
19 - 2004D in one roll with a stray old clad

Brinks box:
1971S
1979S Var I (closed S) DCam with cheek rub from roll
1987S
7 - 1964
12 - 40%
2 - Walkers

Sorry for the crapy cell pix, but I did try to get the camera reflection in the '79 to show off the DCAM, shame you can't see how frosty the reliefs are... :(

Very nice.

I'm still looking for my first Walker, in over 3 years of searching. So this was a great find by you. :-)
 
very nice score on the brinks box...and those alreadyy cherrypicked rolls still did very nice too! :icon_thumleft:
 
I've been netting 1 90% or 1 40% per box this year - it was a nice surprise!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom