What's new

10K Yellow Gold Diamond Ring!

DetectoDude

Sr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
281
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
So. Ca.
I was out at one of my favorite beaches today and got lucky! Just above the shoreline I pulled out this nice 10K ring. It has 9 small stones set into it, I think they are very small diamonds. Anyway it is a very pretty ring and I am sure my wife will love it.
Today was the first day of testing my new 12.5 inch Excelerator coil on a White' MXT. As you can see it did a good job with a small ring, I thought perhaps it might not be that sensitive. So today I am on top of the world and happy with everything. Thanks for looking, Rick.
 

Attachments

  • IMGA0694.webp
    IMGA0694.webp
    7.4 KB · Views: 562
  • IMGA0702.webp
    IMGA0702.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 573
  • IMGA0709.webp
    IMGA0709.webp
    12.4 KB · Views: 547
Upvote 0
awesome looking ring wtg
 
Congratulations, Rick! I believe your wife will love the ring, this one, the next one, the next one and the next one. ;D ;D

;) RR
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom