What's new

10th Buffalo

Rosco53

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2018
Messages
720
Reaction score
1,749
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bryant, WI
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) )
Primary Interest:
Other
Man...good night. Went to the bank hoping for quarters, didn't have any so I got a bag of nickels and dimes too. Glad I got both! 7 silvers and 12 2009's in the dimes!
S20181003_0006.webpS20181003_0007.webpS20181003_0008.webpS20181003_0009.webpS20181003_0010.webpS20181003_0011.webpS20181003_0012.webp

Annnnnnnd then pulled this beauty:
S20181003_0005.webpS20181003_0004.webp
My 10th since I started! Love finding these, makes my day everytime! Happy hunting everyone!
 
Upvote 0
Great Finds Roscoe! I like finding the Buffaloes too...I seem to find more Without the dates! lol!

Kace
 
Rosco: what is your purpose in saving all 2009 dimes. I've stopped pulling my 09, so now to start sorting the best of the best that I've saved up already.
 
Rosco: what is your purpose in saving all 2009 dimes. I've stopped pulling my 09, so now to start sorting the best of the best that I've saved up already.

No purpose really, just like the fact they're rather "rare", and makes me feel better about going through dimes, as 3 silvers per 5000 kinda sucks for a ratio :-p. Probably cull them here eventually, save the "best of the best" as you usually put it.
 
nice good info
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom