What's new

11 penny boxes hunted, I just passed the 100 Wheatie mark.

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well actually I found 101 Wheaties after going through 11 $25 boxes. Its a small milestone, but a milestone nun the less!!! :thumbsup:

Here is what I found so far:

1914s 1
1918d 1
1919s 1
1936 1
1937 1
1939 1
1940 3
1941 4
1941s 1
1942 1
1944 2
1944d 3
1945 7
1945d 2
1946 4
1946d 3
1946s 1
1947 3
1947d 3
1947s 2
1948 1
1948d 1
1950 2
1950d 2
1951 1
1951d 3
1952d 2
1953d 4
1953s 1
1954d 1
1954s 1
1955d 6
1956 2
1956d 7
1957d 13
1958 3
1958d 6

75 were found in October.
 
Upvote 0
I'm amazed that you found a 14S!!! Congratulations.

I'd love to see a picture of it. Two rolls of wheats, that's great!
 
I'd like to see a picture also. I've been looking forever and have yet to find a 14S in the wild.

Happy Hunting!
 
I am up to 3,290 wheaties since October 2007. NUmber of 1914S wheaties?

zero.

Congrats on a HARD find.

By the way, my latest dated wheatie that I have zero of so far is the 1936D. Not a tough one to find, but I just haven't found any as of yet for some reason.
 
awesome count!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom