What's new

12-27 finds (last hunt of 2010)

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was a nice day for huntin'.

Temps in the 40's and a good steady breeze from the North. Perfect Florida beach weather :wink:

I hit the beach a little after 10 a.m. and hunted til 4:30 p.m.

My first target in the dry sand was a stud earring.

I found a half dozen coins and the flower ring in the wet, the rest was in the dry.

I got a mini video camera for Christmas and tried it out today. However, it was a horrible failure, so pics will have to do.

Finds straight from the pouch
004.webp

62 coins= $2.39
008.webp

The junk minus the caps and foil
005.webp

The stud earring marked 925
006.webp

I'll have to read the instructions for my video camera and practice and maybe get some videos up in 2011.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom