12" 300 Ltd. Coil for DFX, MXT, M6

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
12" 300 Ltd. Coil for DFX, MXT, M6

I am selling my 300 Ltd. 12" coil which came with my MXT. It was the stock coil that came with the MXT - which is why they called my model the MXT 300. It was used only 8 or 9 times total. As you can see in the pic, it is in PERFECT condition. The only reason I never used it was because I needed good target separation on most of my hunts, so, I always used the 6x10 DD.

This coil gets MASSIVE depth. Generally speaking, one will get depth wise whatever the size of the coil is...this is a 12" coil - you do the math ;) If you're looking for a coil to use in trashy areas, this is NOT the one you want. It is only used when and if you need monster depth. The few times I used it I got a dime at 14" & a quarter at 13" or 14".

This coil can be used on the DFX, MXT or the M6 models. The coil itself is waterproof. It's not too light and not too heavy, IMO just perfect.

I don't have the original box, but again, it's in perfect condition. These coil can go anywhere from $180 - $249 through Kellyco.

I'm asking $125 shipped with insurance. **Paypal only** I've been a member on here for many a moon now, so, you can expect a flawless transaction. I also recently sold two other items without a hitch.

Hook this sucker up and start finding some deeeeeeeeeeeepies :thumbsup:

Joe

Attachments

• 300 Coil.jpg
    300 Coil.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 157

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread