What's new

13 has always been a good number for me!

cudamark

San Diego Ring Finder
🥇 Charter Member
Top Banner Poster
Joined
Mar 16, 2011
Messages
15,096
Reaction score
20,180
Golden Thread
1
Location
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 2 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who says Friday the 13th is bad luck. Sure, I've had better days, but, I enjoyed myself yesterday. Temps in the upper 60'-low 70's, slight breeze. soft turf that was easy to plug, and lots of targets......what more can I ask for? I've hunted here before and will again. Large area and a whole assortment of finds can be found here. As you can see, they have a nice sharp lawn mower too! Those coin slivers always give a weird signal and depth. I didn't do a before photo on the silver Roosie, so, it's nice and shiny now that it's been cleaned a bit. Silver is always welcome, especially with today's prices. The other highlights were the 1929S wheat cent, restroom token, 2 dog tags, a big pendant (plated unfortunately) the scout knife, another 1910 Army/Navy Academy badge, and a 1 kopek Russian coin dated 1877, along with a bit over $3 in change.

20260214_122609.webp
 
Upvote 19
Congratulations on your success Mark..
Thanks for sharing
 
Congrats on the great finds - a 1800's Russian coin - very cool ! :icon_thumleft:
 
A nice bunch of finds, great hunt! Congratz!!
 
Who says Friday the 13th is bad luck. Sure, I've had better days, but, I enjoyed myself yesterday. Temps in the upper 60'-low 70's, slight breeze. soft turf that was easy to plug, and lots of targets......what more can I ask for? I've hunted here before and will again. Large area and a whole assortment of finds can be found here. As you can see, they have a nice sharp lawn mower too! Those coin slivers always give a weird signal and depth. I didn't do a before photo on the silver Roosie, so, it's nice and shiny now that it's been cleaned a bit. Silver is always welcome, especially with today's prices. The other highlights were the 1929S wheat cent, restroom token, 2 dog tags, a big pendant (plated unfortunately) the scout knife, another 1910 Army/Navy Academy badge, and a 1 kopek Russian coin dated 1877, along with a bit over $3 in change.

View attachment 2244410
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom