Scrappy
Gold Member
- Joined
- Mar 6, 2014
- Messages
- 9,215
- Reaction score
- 14,047
- Golden Thread
- 7
- Location
- 17th century
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 7
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
- Primary Interest:
- Other
13-Star Union owl watch fob, KG3, flat button, whatsit's (help), 2 ringer, ring, gold
Have a ton of finds today. I can't believe it all happened in 1-1/2 hours. I need any info on the coolest watch fob I've ever found. The KG3 is the 1806/7 variety.
The rest of the items speak for themselves but the hooked brass thing I'm curious about. Also, the gold pin is awesome. Also, I found what looks like a two ring bullet that was cut or squished.
Have a ton of finds today. I can't believe it all happened in 1-1/2 hours. I need any info on the coolest watch fob I've ever found. The KG3 is the 1806/7 variety.
The rest of the items speak for themselves but the hooked brass thing I'm curious about. Also, the gold pin is awesome. Also, I found what looks like a two ring bullet that was cut or squished.
Attachments
-
image-974715893.webp15.1 KB · Views: 198 -
image-2464011092.webp10.5 KB · Views: 153 -
image-1157729750.webp11.5 KB · Views: 141 -
image-174676033.webp11.5 KB · Views: 167 -
image-1581676934.webp10.5 KB · Views: 143 -
image-3007947076.webp14 KB · Views: 158 -
image-3397577971.webp10.5 KB · Views: 134 -
image-4099597098.webp8.7 KB · Views: 132 -
image-2758068126.webp10.1 KB · Views: 138 -
image-655887067.webp12 KB · Views: 139 -
image-2794396460.webp10.8 KB · Views: 127
Upvote
20








