WhiteHunter said:It has been taken to a museum they put all the information on the tag but the photo is a bit wobbly
I have bison teeth and bones I know only to be as old as 1,000 (ish) years... but to find something THAT old is so incredible...WhiteHunter said:cool i would like to see those

That is not true,Bison did have "Horns",not antlers, which means they do not shed there horns.Sheep and goats are the same way.I beleive Antelope are the only mammal that has a bone core yet has antlers(sheds them yearly)plehbah said:That is a very cool find, especially considering that the location of recovery was the Isle Of Man. But then again, that place is not short on oddities.
It is actually a "horn core", as bison will shed the actual keratin "horn" on a seasonal basis. Your piece is bone, and a part of the skull.
Very interesting.