What's new

$1500...nadda.

jersey devl

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
335
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro: Cortes,Tiger Shark,& Vaquero
nadda 1 in the bunch...I think this is my first skunk from one order ever. I did happen to pull 2-2005 D's out of the last box tho if anyone needs one let me know.
 
Upvote 0
SKUNKED........... yah I think the silver is starting to dry up......

NEVER GIVE UP THOUGH...........next box might be the slam dunk.

SEMPER FI :sunny:
 
jersey devl said:
nadda 1 in the bunch...I think this is my first skunk from one order ever. I did happen to pull 2-2005 D's out of the last box tho if anyone needs one let me know.
marine09666 said:
SKUNKED........... yah I think the silver is starting to dry up......

NEVER GIVE UP THOUGH...........next box might be the slam dunk.

SEMPER FI :sunny:


I am surprised there is still silver in the rolls considering how many CRHers there are. I wonder though about that story regarding Jackson Metals buying 14 million worth of halves to search through. If that is true, then they would have had to clean out alot of what was left. The process of obtaining that many halves to search through, then return the dumps somewhere would be quite a feat. Part of me feels that what they claimed allegedly never happened. But who knows for sure. Maybe they are doing it in stages and did not order that much at once.

Jim
 
jim4silver said:
jersey devl said:
nadda 1 in the bunch...I think this is my first skunk from one order ever. I did happen to pull 2-2005 D's out of the last box tho if anyone needs one let me know.
marine09666 said:
SKUNKED........... yah I think the silver is starting to dry up......

NEVER GIVE UP THOUGH...........next box might be the slam dunk.

SEMPER FI :sunny:


I am surprised there is still silver in the rolls considering how many CRHers there are. I wonder though about that story regarding Jackson Metals buying 14 million worth of halves to search through. If that is true, then they would have had to clean out alot of what was left. The process of obtaining that many halves to search through, then return the dumps somewhere would be quite a feat. Part of me feels that what they claimed allegedly never happened. But who knows for sure. Maybe they are doing it in stages and did not order that much at once.

Jim

HOLY $HIT... if thats true i wanna help them search ill take a few and replace with normal lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom