What's new

15th century gold ring

bubbas

Full Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
116
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Location
holland
hello

I found this ring 2 months ago

It is a 22/24 krt golden ring :o


greatings from bubbas ;D ;D ;D
 

Attachments

  • index.webp
    index.webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 1,728
Upvote 0
Great find again!! Congratulations from a German "neighbour" :)
 
that is beautifullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
 
Very nice.

I found a similar 1580-1620 with "LET VERTVE BE THEE GVIDE" on the inside

I gave it to the farmers wife.
 
Amazing find! :o
 
Bubbas that is one BEAUTIFUL ring !!

D.
 
BEAUTIFUL! Awesome find!
HH ~Angela
 
Just stunning :o :o :o
 
BEAUTIFUL old ring, but I am curious as to why you date it to the 15th century? Where did you find it?
 
gemee said:
BEAUTIFUL old ring, but I am curious as to why you date it to the 15th century? Where did you find it?

hi , I found it in holland.
the ring is late 15th begin 16th century (1475 -1525)

why? well because how it,s made and the context it,s found in.

and a expert has seen the ring and dated the ring

so that,s why ;)

gr bubbas ;D ;D ;D
 
Absolutely Beautiful...Congrats!!!! :D

HH, Hank 8)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom