What's new

15x12" SEF (Butterfly) Search Coil at the beach

thadious

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hemet, Ca
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT, Garret Ace 250, At Pro
15x12" SEF (Butterfly) Search Coil at the beach

Has anyone used the 15x12 sef coil at the beach. If so How did you like it. For those of you who have tried this coil and the wot coil which did you like best. Thanks for your help. Ted
 
Upvote 0
Re: 15x12" SEF (Butterfly) Search Coil at the beach

I have not used the 12x15 but have used both the SEF 15" x 18" butterfly and the WOT coil on my Sovereign GT. I like them both, I can't say the SEF is any better then the WOT, I do like the 15 x 18 because of the depth and coverage it gives me on the beach and it is as good as a WOT at the very least.................
 
Re: 15x12" SEF (Butterfly) Search Coil at the beach

Ted,

I've used the 10x12" SEF on my ETrac at the beach with good results. I ended up selling the Pro Coil because I like the SEF so much more. Looks like we're in the same area - see ya out there sometime. Good luck. :thumbsup: - Jim
 
Re: 15x12" SEF (Butterfly) Search Coil at the beach

I use the 15 x 12 S.E.F. Coil on my Explorer II and have never taken it back off
Its absolutely superb on wet sand beaches...good luck PaulB. :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: 15x12" SEF (Butterfly) Search Coil at the beach

Sounds like the 12"x15" SEF coil is just as good as the 15"x18" inch SEF coil................... :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom