What's new

16 March 2008 Finds

luckyinkentucky

Full Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2008
Messages
216
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
Owensboro, Kentucky
On the way home from the Boonville, IN show I stopped by my property that has been an 'island' up until the river fell last night. Indiana Medicine Man asking me if I had "found anymore of those Turkeytails" had me itching to hunt, so I stopped for a couple of hours, and this is what I came up with.

A couple of small arrow points.

DSC00320.jpg


A broken Heartbreaker! I hope I can find that middle section, but the chances are slim I will ever see a whole piece from this one.

DSC00326.jpg


A lot of broken pieces. Bases, Tips, and a few beads that I found along with a drill tip.

DSC00329.jpg


The Grand Finale ..... a whole and intact small celt!

DSC00321.jpg


DSC00322.jpg


DSC00323.jpg


So ... what do you all think? :D
 
Upvote 0
I think all this ground needs to thaw out here so I can get out and hunt. Great finds.
 
Like that celt :thumbsup:
 
Nice pieces ... particularly like the small celt ... congratz on some good finds ~ Jimmy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom