1715 Fleet Information

th2011

Jan 1, 2011
Murphy, NC
Detector(s) used
CZ-20
That is something not shared by the salvagers unless you have a need to know working under contract. Although you never know, someone may share, or post info.

ROBOTCOP13

Jul 29, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is something not shared by the salvagers unless you have a need to know working under contract. Although you never know, someone may share, or post info.

Man, you were young in that photo. Ha,ha

capt dom

Nov 9, 2006
Jupiter, Florida USA
Dose anyone have access to the prop wash map for the 1715 fleet, Dose anyone know the dates when the major discoveries were found off Florida, mid and North Florida, GA,SC, NCThanks
Just because someone has dug there doesn't mean there is nothing else yet to be found.... When one is blowing a hole, a significant amount of material blows out past the rim of the hole and is reburied by the material displaced by the hole... Your detection envelop of your detector is what it is, therefor beautiful gold coins of the like being found now by MRR are likely to be discovered anywhere other artifacts and coins have been recovered before... so.... good point! /looking where others have found coins and artifacts with some level of success, may lead to more significant finds

th2011

Jan 1, 2011
Murphy, NC
Detector(s) used
CZ-20
Blow Holes

Just because someone has dug there doesn't mean there is nothing else yet to be found.... When one is blowing a hole, a significant amount of material blows out past the rim of the hole and is reburied by the material displaced by the hole... Your detection envelop of your detector is what it is, therefor beautiful gold coins of the like being found now by MRR are likely to be discovered anywhere other artifacts and coins have been recovered before... so.... good point! /looking where others have found coins and artifacts with some level of success, may lead to more significant finds

So very true Capt. Dom. Capt. Porter has proven that today.

Best,

Ed

ROBOTCOP13

Jul 29, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So very true Capt. Dom. Capt. Porter has proven that today.

Best,

Ed

There is one salvage boat captain that I and you know is a master at just feathering his engines in certain cases to slowly blow the hole deep so targets gently settle in to the center of the hole. Takes his time.

Works in close so no mailboxes, other equipment.

Makes me mad sometimes.

You know who I'm talking about.

Take care.

ROBOTCOP13

Jul 29, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No mailboxes, or deflectors, not sure whom you're speaking of, sorry.

You could have been there, you could have been a contenda!

But it was hot out there, wasn't it?

Figure it out yet?

Oooh, you said deflectors. Gave up the secret there boy.

Last edited:

ROBOTCOP13

Jul 29, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Figure it out yet?

Lot of thin mountain air in Murphy, NC

When I get over to Kellyco this week I'll tell Dave you're still swinging that Excal with the chrome barbell shaft.

th2011

Jan 1, 2011
Murphy, NC
Detector(s) used
CZ-20

Figure it out yet?

Yes, weather in NC is much cooler on the farm. Regardless, the decision not to be a "contenda" was one made after thoughtful consideration of all options, pros and cons and others involved. As of today it does appear the correct choice was made.

Ah..feathering his engines...haha, not so true, or maybe you never would have found that one ring.......grin.

And yes, tell Dave that barbell shaft sucks, but it was the same one he was using at the time when he sold it to me. I suspect they have carbon fiber ones now. I would prefer your Whites PI machine.

Happy hunting

Last edited:

ROBOTCOP13

Jul 29, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, weather in NC is much cooler on the farm. Regardless, the decision not to be a "contenda" was one made after thoughtful consideration of all options, pros and cons and others involved. As of today it does appear the correct choice was made.

Ah..feathering his engines...haha, not so true, or maybe you never would have found that one ring.......grin.

And yes, tell Dave that barbell shaft sucks, but it was the same one he was using at the time when he sold it to me. I suspect they have carbon fiber ones now. I would prefer your Whites PI machine.

Happy hunting

Man, that was a tough new guy orientation. At least you got your thread count going.

Went there today and seaweed was coming in. You're not missing much right now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread