What's new

1777 to 1791 France 1/2 Sol and 1 Sol on my first clip

vince76

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
1,222
Reaction score
3,094
Golden Thread
5
Location
Macedonia
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus, Garrett GTI 2500.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1777 to 1791 France 1 Sol on my first clip

Well, i tried to have a clip with my diggings. It is not so easy. First i mounted it on my phones and i found four coins 10 Centesimi from 1860-1890 but it was capturing just my head. Then i mounted it on the Garrett but this way i couldn't show the VDi numbers. Than i gave up and kept it in my pocket.
I found two ols thimbels. The small one looks older.
img162.webp

It was almost getting dark and so i began making longer steps but on my way and near a tree i had a clear sound 81-83. Most part of these are cans but this time it was a short sound. I dag it and a big coin came out. First i thought i found the fifth 10 Centesimi. I was cleaning it at home with water and then i saw a different cut of hair :). It was a France 1 Sol 1777 to 1791.
img161.webp
Here is the clip.
If you have any suggestions for the camera it would be very helpfull. I'm using the Midland XTC 300.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gl4OaRBOTs&feature=youtu.be

Thank you for watching.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 22
Must be so cool to have that chance of finding really old stuff? I really need to save for a trip to hunt in a place like you. Congrats.
 
Nice digs vince, I must admit you must be somewhat shy, Maybe a comment or 2 in the the video to show some of your personality, just a suggestion.
 
Nice Vince nice!

Congrats on the finds, and I liked the video!

Best of luck to you.
 
Nice digs vince, I must admit you must be somewhat shy, Maybe a comment or 2 in the the video to show some of your personality, just a suggestion.

I see, u want to have some fun with my english [emoji3]
 
Last edited:
Nice digs !!! Way to go! Congrats and HH
 
Never found a Sol, but all your finds are 1700's so RIGHT ON!
 
Never found a Sol, but all your finds are 1700's so RIGHT ON!

Right Scrappy, just a few were from 1500 and before. Maybe the rest is deeper or not where i search.
 
Great finds I would faint ifI ever found something that old I like seing your posts Great Job Vince
 
Must be so cool to have that chance of finding really old stuff? I really need to save for a trip to hunt in a place like you. Congrats.

Yes mate, it is cool, even sometimes i have to swing for hours digging only trash until i get in the right area.
 
Great finds I would faint ifI ever found something that old I like seing your posts Great Job Vince

Thanks A2. I almost fainted too cause it was after to hours of swinging [emoji3]
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom