What's new

1807 with 7 over 6 comet draped bust

Dig-MV

Full Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2014
Messages
106
Reaction score
696
Golden Thread
0
Location
Martha’s Vineyard
Detector(s) used
ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this beautiful coin today at my dredge sand beach. Looking at this coin closer I noticed the die error. Then the date jumped out at me. I’m convinced it’s a 7 over 6. I am having trouble figuring out if it’s a blunt 1 or sharp prying for blunt! Any info would be helpful thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • A148692F-8B80-4C8B-AA55-931EC6552102.webp
    A148692F-8B80-4C8B-AA55-931EC6552102.webp
    432.7 KB · Views: 78
  • EC2AFE29-5A11-478D-AE24-D1460DD6C35E.webp
    EC2AFE29-5A11-478D-AE24-D1460DD6C35E.webp
    398.1 KB · Views: 88
  • BB7A06C1-20B0-4DDB-B4C3-3C39CAE10C17.webp
    BB7A06C1-20B0-4DDB-B4C3-3C39CAE10C17.webp
    244.5 KB · Views: 67
Very Nice! Can you macro the date?

Chub
 
Upvote 0
I do see what you see hope it is an mint error that would be a very collectible coin. Awesome find
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom