K Kunal22 Greenie Joined Jan 13, 2025 Messages 14 Reaction score 176 Golden Thread 0 Jan 28, 2026 #1 Attachments 1000051256.webp 1.4 MB · Views: 48 Upvote 11
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,999 Reaction score 28,656 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Jan 28, 2026 #2 Great save !! Great Britain 3 Pence KM 730 Prices & Values | NGC Review the free World Coin Price Guide on NGCcoin.com to research Great Britain 3 Pence prices prior to purchasing. www.ngccoin.com Don in SoCal
Great save !! Great Britain 3 Pence KM 730 Prices & Values | NGC Review the free World Coin Price Guide on NGCcoin.com to research Great Britain 3 Pence prices prior to purchasing. www.ngccoin.com Don in SoCal
E-Trac-Ohio Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 9, 2020 Messages 10,308 Reaction score 23,356 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Ohio Detector(s) used XP Deus XP Deus 2 Minelab E-Trac Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 29, 2026 #3 Outstanding !
X xr7ator Gold Member Joined Sep 2, 2011 Messages 6,013 Reaction score 9,196 Golden Thread 0 Location Denver, Colorado Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800 Jan 29, 2026 #4 I found one of those dated 1891 here in Denver Colorado in the USA. Curious what forest/country yours was found.
I found one of those dated 1891 here in Denver Colorado in the USA. Curious what forest/country yours was found.
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,475 Reaction score 25,979 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 8, 2026 #5 Very nice find. I found a Pence coin about 15 years ago out in the woods, but I can't remember the denomination without going downstairs and pulling out my coin book.
Very nice find. I found a Pence coin about 15 years ago out in the woods, but I can't remember the denomination without going downstairs and pulling out my coin book.