What's new

1883 INDIAN HEAD PENNY

Brutalpheasant

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2016
Messages
70
Reaction score
309
Golden Thread
0
Location
Omaha nebraska
Detector(s) used
Garrett atgold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image.webpTHIS IS OUR OLDEST PENNY TO DATE , found in the morning at 3am near happy hollow
 
Upvote 26
Nice Injun'. Congrats.
 
I love those finding Indian head pennies. I got an 1897 one on an empty lot this week. Had to dig a ton of thrash to find it but it was worth it :laughing7: Congratulations on a sweet find! :icon_thumright:
 
Congratulations on your oldest Indian. Keep up the good work.
 
Wow you are a dedicated hunter to be out at 3 AM. Congrats on your oldest so far.
 
Before this find, it was just called Hollow, right? :laughing7:
 
On Friday, I too found an 1883 a few miles west of Happy Hollow in Naper.
 
Congrats on the IH
 
WTG ! Congrats on the Indianhead, 1800s! HH
 
Congrats on digging your oldest. :occasion14: 3 AM is a little too early and way to dark for me to hunt.
 
I put a bike light on my AT gold so I can see at night..we just bought a whites TRX pinpointer and was disappointed with the light on that since we do it at night ..
 
Congrats on your oldest penny. Indians are a great coin to dig.
 
Nice Indian BP! I admire your dedication, and at least you shouldn't bump into any other people detecting at 3 am....does the local popo ever harass you or ask what you're doing? Great find...ddf.
 
BEAUTIFUL INJUN .
 
Congrats on a nice Indian!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom