D DBarbee Tenderfoot Joined Oct 20, 2015 Messages 2 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 20, 2015 #1 First find !!!!!!! Upvote 22
mikeraydj Bronze Member Joined May 19, 2014 Messages 1,309 Reaction score 1,513 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 21, 2015 #21 When I look at the post, I don't see a picture. Did you remove it? If so why? And if not, why don't I see a pic of your find?
When I look at the post, I don't see a picture. Did you remove it? If so why? And if not, why don't I see a pic of your find?
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,009 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 22, 2015 #23 Picture ? Love to see the condition... Prices for these are all over the place btw.
DugMoney Greenie Joined Dec 23, 2014 Messages 15 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location PA Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 22, 2015 #24 Nice save man! Congrats
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,475 Reaction score 25,979 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 22, 2015 #25 Welcome to Treasurenet & the Morgan Dollar club.
pepperj Diamond Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 52,333 Reaction score 207,575 Golden Thread 1 Location Eastern Ontario Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac, Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 22, 2015 #26 There was a picture there when I first viewed the post. The look was very similar to this one for toning, though it might had more wear and a little lighter in the centre. Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
There was a picture there when I first viewed the post. The look was very similar to this one for toning, though it might had more wear and a little lighter in the centre.
kristof.wanderer Jr. Member Joined Mar 23, 2014 Messages 55 Reaction score 80 Golden Thread 0 Location Nacogdoches Texas Detector(s) used Garrett AT Gold, Garrett GTI 2500, Garrett ACE 250, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 22, 2015 #27 No clue what happened! A photo initially loaded but now nothing loads in the app or on the website...
No clue what happened! A photo initially loaded but now nothing loads in the app or on the website...