Mercury dude Full Member Joined Mar 8, 2007 Messages 245 Reaction score 15 Golden Thread 0 Location Ceres Detector(s) used Stold by my x bounty hunter IV & Fast tracker Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 8, 2016 #1 I got in change a 1896 Indian head penny, from McDonald's, man I grabbed it fast, and made my day JC Upvote 10
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 8, 2016 #2 Congrats
Murray8144 Hero Member Joined Aug 20, 2015 Messages 661 Reaction score 1,486 Golden Thread 0 Location Essex County, NJ Detector(s) used eTrac Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 8, 2016 #3 wow that's actually pretty damn cool. i mean craptons of wheats are gonna be in change, but that's the first i've heard of an injun find. GRATS!!
wow that's actually pretty damn cool. i mean craptons of wheats are gonna be in change, but that's the first i've heard of an injun find. GRATS!!
austin Gold Member Joined Jul 9, 2012 Messages 5,399 Reaction score 3,509 Golden Thread 0 Location San Antonio, Texas Detector(s) used Garrett 250 Primary Interest: Other Apr 8, 2016 #4 You deserve a break today...
Mercury dude Full Member Joined Mar 8, 2007 Messages 245 Reaction score 15 Golden Thread 0 Location Ceres Detector(s) used Stold by my x bounty hunter IV & Fast tracker Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 9, 2016 Thread Owner #5 And yesterday I got a 1957 and 1970s,72 and 73 in change, wow I started to collecting again. Sorry I read before post, thanks Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
And yesterday I got a 1957 and 1970s,72 and 73 in change, wow I started to collecting again. Sorry I read before post, thanks
Dirtwisher Hero Member Joined Nov 1, 2013 Messages 515 Reaction score 882 Golden Thread 1 Location MA 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus 9" and 11", AT Pro, Propointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 10, 2016 #6 Dude that is really hard to read