What's new

1899 black eagle silver certificate

emesis

Full Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have option to buy an 1899 black eagle silver certificate in good condition with serial numbers starting with an x. Price is fifty dollars. Is that price to high? Any info would be appreciated. Since I don't have the note I have no pics.

Thanx Walden
 
I only collect modern notes (1928-present) but if the bill is in Good condition I think that would be a fair price.
 
thank you, I thought it might be a fair price

Walden
 
The 2008 Red Book shows a retail value of $125 for those notes (13 varieties in all) in VG-8 condition. The exception is the Vernon/McClung date to right of seal note--at $1,450 in the same VG-8 condition.
Don....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom