leslie(nova scotia)
Silver Member
- Joined
- Sep 22, 2006
- Messages
- 2,769
- Reaction score
- 4,354
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- lower sackville,nova scotia
- Detector(s) used
- Garretts only
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I am a yegg,criminal and a thief. Have been for 45 years. Still doing hard time. I steal from Mother Earth and Davy Jones Locker. Today I did both. No time to put a crew together for this heist. Navy Davy doesn't like wet work so I had no choice. Started the job by nicking 35 coins from M. Earth. Along the way I "poached" a few golf eggs!

It was there so I took them. Crime of opportunity. Some people just never learn.

Had to blend in and this helped....a real eyeballer!

For this part of the job I had used the right tool.....Garrett Freedom 3 Plus.
Wet work was another matter. Ditched the F3P and grabbed the Seahunter mk11. Hard to keep a low profile. Lots of Johns and Janes into the drink both in the drink and on the beach. Picking me out of a line up after a few brew would be a risk I was willing to take for a good payday. The Garrett ear was right on and in no time I had stolen the rest of quota from Davy Jones Locker. 57 coins @ $11.42 which I'll stash should I need a mouth piece when the cops scoop me up!


It was there so I took them. Crime of opportunity. Some people just never learn.

Had to blend in and this helped....a real eyeballer!

For this part of the job I had used the right tool.....Garrett Freedom 3 Plus.
Wet work was another matter. Ditched the F3P and grabbed the Seahunter mk11. Hard to keep a low profile. Lots of Johns and Janes into the drink both in the drink and on the beach. Picking me out of a line up after a few brew would be a risk I was willing to take for a good payday. The Garrett ear was right on and in no time I had stolen the rest of quota from Davy Jones Locker. 57 coins @ $11.42 which I'll stash should I need a mouth piece when the cops scoop me up!

Upvote
14







