sideshowbob Full Member Joined Jun 21, 2013 Messages 201 Reaction score 205 Golden Thread 0 May 30, 2016 #1 I returned to a park, where two years ago, I recovered a 1903 barber half and ,last year went back and recovered a 10k diamond mans ring. Well she put out again !![emoji322][emoji322]. 2 firsts for me. I also found a 1913-d wheat. Upvote 20
I returned to a park, where two years ago, I recovered a 1903 barber half and ,last year went back and recovered a 10k diamond mans ring. Well she put out again !![emoji322][emoji322]. 2 firsts for me. I also found a 1913-d wheat.
Gridwalker306 Gold Member Joined Nov 10, 2010 Messages 6,035 Reaction score 7,428 Golden Thread 1 Location Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, ATPro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 30, 2016 #2 Congrats on the Barber, looks to have nice detail
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 30, 2016 #3 congrats on the barber
sideshowbob Full Member Joined Jun 21, 2013 Messages 201 Reaction score 205 Golden Thread 0 May 30, 2016 Thread Owner #4 Weirdest looking snorkel ever![emoji573]
T Texas Ed Bronze Member Joined Feb 5, 2016 Messages 1,125 Reaction score 580 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Gulf Coast Detector(s) used AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 31, 2016 #5 Congrats on your Barber & IH finds and thanks for sharing your pictures & details with us. I wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing. Texas ED
Congrats on your Barber & IH finds and thanks for sharing your pictures & details with us. I wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing. Texas ED
texjim Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 4,340 Reaction score 2,703 Golden Thread 0 Location schuylkill county pa. Detector(s) used whites xlt,vx3 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 31, 2016 #6 Great find.
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,465 Reaction score 25,962 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 31, 2016 #7 Nice Barber. I like that steel gray toning.
romeo-1 Gold Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 9,863 Reaction score 7,127 Golden Thread 3 Location Romeotopia 🥇 Banner finds 3 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 31, 2016 #8 Great find!
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 31, 2016 #9 Nice looking Barber dime!