What's new

1909 D.T.

tubs

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2010
Messages
46
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher
My first D.T.
 

Attachments

  • P9020016.webp
    P9020016.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 258
  • P9020016.webp
    P9020016.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 247
Never seen one like that. I wonder if it is a dog tag for sure? Either way it is way cool! :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice dog license. :thumbsup: I'm pretty sure the D.T. stands for dog tax. The turn of the century dog licenses that I have found have the same hook on them.

Wolverine.
 
Excellent relic. :thumbsup: WTG And welcome to the TNet MI forum. :)

HH
 
Awesome score on the old dog tax tag Tub :thumbsup: The last old one that I found still had the hook attached like yours but a much different style tag

aug28.3.webp
 

Attachments

  • aug28.3.webp
    aug28.3.webp
    95.4 KB · Views: 214
Sweet old dog tag! WTG :icon_thumleft:
 
very cool and unique dog tag....welcome to the michigan forum, and looking forward to more of your posts! :thumbsup:
 
Thanks all. I really like look'n at your finds also, I have a few more things to show.....soon, just been so into bottle digg'n and work, will get to it soon.
 
Giant, That K-Zoo tag is NICE !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom