What's new

1912 AAA badge--

aka da Prof

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
437
Reaction score
163
Golden Thread
0
Location
Finger Lakes, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Garret Freedom One / Fisher 1280X / Beach Bully sand scoop/ Garret ProPin Pointer/Garret AT pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my friend eyeballed this 1912 AAA Southern Seneca (N.Y.) badge from his old dump, any info/value ( he'll keep it I know) I will pass on to him
OOPS!! must edit--- the real date is 1918!! -- sorry for the confusion. still, thanks for all the replies on this!! I'll forward all info to him
 

Attachments

  • Untitled.webp
    Untitled.webp
    54.4 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Upvote 12
That is a very unusual design there.I think it is really cool.
 
That's a cool looking badge
 
that is pretty neat for sure ... I would do a internet search in varies ways, to get a board idea at what they would be worth IMO
 
Pretty cool find.
 
Nice eyeball find :icon_thumleft:
 
PROF. I HAVE ONE ALSO. BUT THAT IS AN ODD BALL YOU GOT THERE A DESIGN NEW TO ME.
 
Nice! Maybe your friend has something special there.
 
I just edited the post- the real date is 1918, so Chris says--- sorry or the mix-up--
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom