What's new

1914 German Pfennig & A Few Other Relics

mangum

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
2,323
Reaction score
3,533
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charlotte, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a fun, short hunt yesterday before the heat kicked in full force. My best find was a 1914 German Pfennig. I also found a 1942 Franklin Arsenal WW2 casing, a pat 1888 jar lid, bale seal, 1911 & 1947 wheat pennies & some other assorted relics. We were hoping for some earlier finds but I can't complain! Ready for some cooler weather & more saturated ground!
 

Attachments

  • image-3509498191.webp
    image-3509498191.webp
    49.7 KB · Views: 130
  • image-3587253021.webp
    image-3587253021.webp
    38.3 KB · Views: 106
  • image-620989884.webp
    image-620989884.webp
    49.3 KB · Views: 119
  • image-2002916481.webp
    image-2002916481.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 104
  • image-587696998.webp
    image-587696998.webp
    29 KB · Views: 107
  • image-1731599074.webp
    image-1731599074.webp
    66.4 KB · Views: 108
  • image-78402391.webp
    image-78402391.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 110
  • image-1734094591.webp
    image-1734094591.webp
    59.3 KB · Views: 109
  • image-1539883086.webp
    image-1539883086.webp
    52.8 KB · Views: 113
Upvote 8
Cool finds! Fun day!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom