What's new

1916 found at the beach today

units40

Jr. Member
Joined
May 29, 2013
Messages
94
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
image-1982786464.webp

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Nice find, thanks for sharing.
 
I'm so tired of digging memorial cents. Thanks for posting, I almost forget what a wheat cent looks like. HH..................GRiley
 
Where do u metal detect at?

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Hi,
I metal detect around Howard and the adjacent county's. I prefer to hunt pre 1900 farm houses the most. I have just purchased an AT Pro detector and I'm trying to get the hang of it so I'm hunting a few areas I would not usually care to go. I like finding the clad coins but I hate memorial cents. I like at least the chance that something old and or interesting can be found.............GRiley
 
Howard county is down by Kokomo isn't it?

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Yes it is. I live about 10 miles east of Kokomo near Greentown.
 
A lot of good spots down there?

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
I like it around here, I wouldn't say there's a lot of sites available for hunting. Like everywhere else it's getting permission that's the problem........GRiley
 
I agree if u ever head up this way let me know

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom