biggbill Jr. Member Joined Mar 8, 2007 Messages 44 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago Il Suburbs Detector(s) used My nose. I sniff it out.... Jun 19, 2010 #1 "Standard" "M L I Co 1919" Marked by maker; rob stoll N.Y. ANY IDEAS? Attachments IMG_8225.webp 15.9 KB · Views: 214 IMG_8226.webp 14.7 KB · Views: 208
duggap Bronze Member Joined Dec 11, 2007 Messages 2,056 Reaction score 1,053 Golden Thread 0 Location Chattanooga, TN Detector(s) used Tosoro Bandido Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 19, 2010 #2 Just a wild guess, but I was wondering if the pin says SO entertwined. Maybe Standard Oil. Upvote 0
daroofa Hero Member Joined Apr 8, 2010 Messages 575 Reaction score 92 Golden Thread 0 Location Breckentucky MI Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Jun 19, 2010 #3 Not sure on the logo, but I was thinking Standard Oil as well. I believe this is your maker: Attachments stollad.webp 13.5 KB · Views: 156 Upvote 0
Ramitt Hero Member Joined Jul 24, 2007 Messages 670 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Jun 19, 2010 #4 http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/standard-oil-co-mli-1919-service-pin-blue-white Upvote 0
biggbill Jr. Member Joined Mar 8, 2007 Messages 44 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago Il Suburbs Detector(s) used My nose. I sniff it out.... Jun 19, 2010 Thread Owner #5 YOU TOTALLY ROCK! Bill Upvote 0
biggbill Jr. Member Joined Mar 8, 2007 Messages 44 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago Il Suburbs Detector(s) used My nose. I sniff it out.... Jun 19, 2010 Thread Owner #6 http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...S:official&tbs=isch:1&ei=gg4dTMyaLYOKMbafxZIF BINGO! Upvote 0