Kevlardini
Sr. Member
- Joined
- May 18, 2015
- Messages
- 336
- Reaction score
- 370
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Massachusetts
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F-4
Vulcan 360 Pinpointer
Garret Treasure Ace 300
I started of using a bounty hunter junior! :)
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Well, here's a piece from way back then. Just when Boy Scouts was becoming very popular among boys. It's funny how much things have changed since then, such as: "Some think that it is brave and heroic to pay no attention to the wound when a minor accident happens to them. They think it is a sign of a 'softie'-a 'Miss Nancy'' to take care of a little cut or scratch...Many lost limbs-legs or arms that had to be amputated-are lost through neglected cuts and scratches" (Next time your detecting in the woods, and get scraped by that twig, CAREFUL!! That could mean the loss of your whole arm!
)
I also thought this was a bit funny: "Keep matches away from your younger brothers and sisters. Don't light them yourself in closets..."
Cuz when I go to light matches, I go into a closet to do that.
Whatever.
The front page says "Copyright 1926, Bauer & Black.
Anyways, here are some pics.





)I also thought this was a bit funny: "Keep matches away from your younger brothers and sisters. Don't light them yourself in closets..."
Cuz when I go to light matches, I go into a closet to do that.
Whatever.The front page says "Copyright 1926, Bauer & Black.
Anyways, here are some pics.





Upvote
2







