What's new

1938 German Coin

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2005
Messages
1,798
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Found this at our local park at about 4 in.It was in the hole with 2 wheats as well,not extremely valuable but one of my more interesting coins.

bigrig
 

Attachments

  • german front.webp
    german front.webp
    4.1 KB · Views: 636
  • german back.webp
    german back.webp
    4.8 KB · Views: 628
Upvote 0
cool coin even though I can look at it every day if I wanted to ....great find 8) knorrski
 
Really neat find! Maybe i need glasses, is that a swastica on the front? WTG!
 
Very cool find! Being in Germany I find them a lot but, they seldom come out of the ground in nice condition, that's a nice one. HH, Mike
 
Very nice coin bigrig! Ya ever wonder how things like that get to where you find them??? Congrats buddy!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom